Are you looking for variety in your work? Do you work accurately and are you looking for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you!
As an all-round construction fitter or welder, you will be responsible for building structures, if installing them on site. In doing so, you will use TIG and/or MG/MAG, depending on which welding technique is most appropriate within the assignment. Your goal is to achieve the most qualitative and sustainable solution each time.
- You have a technical degree in metalworking or can present an equivalent document.
- You have already earned your stripes within the industry and can demonstrate welding experience.
- You have an eye for precision.
- Safety is a high priority for you.
- You are in possession of a driver’s license B.
- You will join an enthusiastic and motivated team.
- There is a pleasant and open atmosphere – sense of humor is a plus.
- You have a varied job where creativity is your greatest asset.
- You can count on a correct and competitive salary.
Come on then!
Are you the ironworker we are looking for? Then throw in your cover letter and resume with us today. Additional questions about the job or our company are more than welcome.
Ellen Van De Keere
Piet Andries nv – Singelken 20 – 9980 Sint-Laureins
Apply for this job opening
"*" indicates required fields
Fancy working with a team of enthusiastic professionals? Then don’t wait any longer to request a no-obligation quote. No challenge is too great for us.
Are you passionate about welding and metal construction? Would you like to be part of a rock-solid team? If so, we would like to get to know you.